For Lota.cloud, the last two months have been full of events. We have had the pleasure of being invited to numerous trade fairs around the Cloud, FinOps and IT innovation. These were moments rich in exchange and in shares that you can revive in through this article!
Meetup #12 Cloud FinOps France
This event took place in LINKBYNET's offices at the initiative of Antoine Lagier from Timspirit. It was an opportunity for us to present our tool Lota.cloud and its interest in optimizing expenses in the Cloud. Two other startups also presented their Cloud tools. A moment of exchange and conviviality that we will not fail to repeat. Relive this event thanks to the replay!
DataOps Rocks Summit
Many aspects of Data were discussed by experts; testimonials and customer cases. Martial Gothier, our Sales Director attended many conferences, including:
- The conditions for Digital Sovereignty
- Data for industrial energy
- The role of the CTO in the business with Tech.Rocks
IT Partner - Startup village
In connection with our nomination for the IT Innovation & Distribution Awards, Lota.cloud was pleased to be invited to the IT Partner event with a Lota.cloud stand in the Startup Village. This event took place in a magical place, Disneyevent arena. We were represented by our CEO Clément Rainsard and our VP Sales Martial Gothier. It was an opportunity to discover new prospects and partners and to recall the essence of our FinOps offer!
Cloud Days 2022
The Cloud Days was an event organised by 3DS Outscale, which took place at the Palais des Congrès. There were many quality conferences, such as the one on: " IaaS, SaaS, PaaS: The challenges of a technological chain around the Cloud". During this day, three strategic aspects were addressed:
- A new era, a common vision and values
- Together, let's build the digital future
- Proven and trusted innovation
The Cloud is now more than ever the technological foundation for the future.
ITES Innovation 2022
Lota.cloud was present during the two days of the ITES Innovation Summit that took place in Deauville. Our VP Sales Martial Gothier presented our SaaS tool in the casino auditorium during the "coup de pouce" session. Three main topics were discussed during this 9th edition:
- An update on technologies, comparing feedback from companies and presentations by innovative players .
- A vision of the sociological changes brought about by telework: risk of isolation for some, need to give meaning to returning to the premises for others.
- The HR and organisational impacts of the hybrid trial: adaptation of management methods, talent management, recruitment difficulties, etc.